Being an item in the Ironman series, this product has quite a low price compared with others, but if you are looking for an inversion table to perform inversion therapy and do not need any extra accessories or features then the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is a great option.
Basic features Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
- This product is structured to achieve therapeutic benefits from doing inversion tasks like reducing back stress, stretching muscles and stimulating circulation in the whole body. This table can invert up to 180 degrees with 3 pre-set inverting angles.
- Tubular steel frame makes the table very sturdy, tough nylon backrest supports your back, and the product is powder-coated to avoid being scratched.
- The safety features of the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table are tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers which prevent any slides on the surface to ensure security, ergonomically molded ankle cushions which hold your feet securely while you are using the table.
- There are some other well-designed features as well like a long safety handle which helps you get back to the first position quickly and vinyl safety side covers which protect hands and fingers.
- It folds for storage; measures 25 x 62 x 49 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 46 pounds.
- This product supports users up to 300 pounds with heights up to 6 feet 6 inches.
Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table review
- The whole structure is very sturdy and durable.
- Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table is easy to assemble and usually takes you less than 1 hour to put all parts together.
- It is very straightforward; all you need to do is to lie down on the pad, reach your arms over your head and let the gravity do its work.
- This product can be folded up for storage, which is convenient especially if you do not have a lot of extra room in your home.
- The most important thing is that the table works effectively in reducing pain and releasing tense.
- The price is reasonable and the product is well-worth the money.
- This item takes a large space for storage even when folded up so if you live in a smaller home or apartment this may not be the table for you.
- The ankle locks are not very comfortable, but this is a normal problem with any inversion table and can be fixed with a thick pair of socks.
Demonstration of the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
Currently you can purchase the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table on Amazon for $129.67 & FREE Shipping, which saves over 35% or $69.33 from the original price. This is a very reasonable price compared with other tables on the market but if you are looking for a reasonable table with a great brand name then it is hard to go wrong with this table.
Overall, the Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table which costs less than $150 is hard to beat compared to other inversion tables in its price range with all the features that are listed above. This table is by no means a primum table but it functions as it is meant to and is a good starter table for someone looking to being using inversion therapy to help reduce back pain.