Body Power IT9910 Seated Deluxe Inversion Table
The Body Power IT9910 Seated Deluxe Inversion Table is unique in that is built with a chair style design. This allows you to begin your inversion therapy from a seated position which is not true of other inversion tables. This gives you more confidence and is great for people who are new to inversion therapy or are older. The Body Power IT9910 Seated Deluxe Inversion Table is one in a line of inversion tables from Body Power.
Body Power is an underrated company that has provided high-quality inversion tables and elliptical trainers for over a decade.
What is special about Body Power IT9910 Seated Inversion Table?
The Body Power IT9910 Seated Inversion Table is unique among inversion tables because starting from a seated position as shown in the picture below allows users to feel more secure, especially if they have not had much experience with inversion therapy before.
- Table is sturdily built and durable.
- Height adjustments are easily made and the table is easy to use.
- Instant back relief for those with chronic back pain.
- Table stays stable, even during periods of inversion. As a result, it is easy to feel safe and to relax when using this product.
- Once inverted, the back of the seat merges with the table for a true inversion experience.
Features and Specifications:
- Chair style that extends to a flat table when reclined.
- Uses a piston for smooth inversion.
- Constructed on a frame of tubular steel which is powder-coated to help resist being scratched.
- The backrest is made of memory-foam nylon and is thicker than most which means more comfort when using.
- Tough rubber, non-skid floor stabilizers.
- Inversion angle is adjusted using a tether strap.
- A full 180-degree angle can be reached by removing the yellow stop bar shown in the video.
- Ankle cushions are molded to minimize discomfort and ensure safety for users.
- Extra-long safety handles which can be used to assist with returning to a seated position.
- Supports weights up to 300 pounds.
- Adjusts for heights of 5′ to 6’5″.
- Folds up for storage.
Who will Benefit from The Body Power IT9910 Deluxe Inversion Table?
As was mentioned above, The Body Power IT9910 Deluxe Inversion Table allows users to start from a seated position. As with all inversion tables and chairs, people who suffer from lower back pain or have joint issues can benefit greatly from inversion therapy. Additionally, people who have jobs that require them to be on their feet all day can benefit from inversion therapy because it allows their spinal column to decompress and it increases blood circulation. You can read more about the benefits of inversion therapy here.
What Do Previous Users Say?
The Body Power IT9910 has received a lot of positive feedback from customers. Over 85% of them to be exact. Buyers say the table is very stable and well constructed. They also love the fact that you start in a sitting position before fully inverting. Being able to support up to 300 pounds is also a plus because you can be confident knowing the table is secure and will be able to support your weight.
A few users have stated that assembly can be a challenge but most do not have any issues with assembly. I feel that if you go over the instructions once completely before beginning the assembly you should be okay.
Some users stated that it is heavy and difficult to move, but are happy for the weight as they feel this makes it a more sturdy table.
Ultimately, this is one of the best inversion tables if you are looking for a table that is very well made, is easy to assemble, allows you to start your inversion from a seated position and is a good price. Older users and people who are new to inversion therapy are especially well suited for this table since you can rest on the chair between inversions or before dismounting the table. Sitting on the chair also gives you a secure feeling when you lie back to start your inversion.
If you have a question or want to leave your own review please feel free to in the comments section below.
Read about the benefits of inversion therapy here.
*People who have a coronary illness, hypertension, eye problems (glaucoma, infection, etc.) or are pregnant are at high risk for problems identified with invasion therapy and should consult with their medical specialists first. Such individuals, with their physician’s approval, would need to advance gradually, beginning at light levels of therapy.