As with all inversion tables, the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table is aimed to reduce back pain, improve posture and promote better circulation. Teeter Hang Ups is one of the most well-known name brands when it comes to inversion tables and offers the longest warranty currently of 5 years.
Demonstration of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Therapy Table
Basic Features – Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
– This table offers a greater range of motion than other types of inversion tables; and so, let your muscles relax thanks to Patented Flex Technology.
– The surface of the backrest is extremely smooth and low-friction which allows you to slide and enjoy the feeling of completely unstressed stretching.
– The molded construction is injected with plastic to make it more durable and keep its polish, new-like appearance after being used for a long time. The surface is also very easy to clean.
– The new design of foot platforms enables users to adjust so as to best feet the size of their feet. As a result, the ankle clamps are able to hold their feet more securely and comfortably.
– Users can decide the maximum inverted angle by adjusting the EZ angle tether strap at 20, 40 or 60 degrees.
– It supports weights up to 300 pounds and heights up to 6’6”, measures 48 x 61 x 27 inches (W x H x D) and is covered by 5-year warranty. Moreover, the 30-day money back guarantee which exceeds any industry standards gives you the opportunity to enjoy the full experience of Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table.
Customer Reviews Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
Many people may think that the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table is quite expensive, which now costs $399.00. But this price is already largely reduced from the original price of $579.00, however, this is one of the highest quality inversion tables currently on the market and as such carries a premium price. Users reported the pain in their neck and back gradually disappeared, which helped them to sleep deeply every night and wake up with no aches in the morning. Its exclusive design of backrest and plastic-injected molded construction also received a lot of recommendations. Realize that most inversion tables are covered with a foam pad that will wear unevenly and if the padding is not thick enough be uncomfortable. This table is ideal for more advanced users or someone who wants to start out with a highly rated premium table. Many people who bought this table said that they started having their friends and other family members use it as well because they felt that is was a great product.
The only problem you may find is your ankles may hurt a little bit because the clamps are meant to keep you from falling while inverted; so, you should wear socks before you start using it if you have this trouble.
To sum up, with many superior features excellent build quality and the longest warranty of any table, there’s no doubt Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table is one of the best premium inversion tables on the market today.