Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table review
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table is produced by the Teeter Hang Ups company, which was one of the first leaders in this industry since it was established in 1981. This is their basic model with limited features and options however it is a good value for the money if your looking for an inexpensive inversion table.
Demonstration of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550
Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table features
- Flex-Technology™ is an important feature of this product; it makes people more mobile when they are still on the table, and also encourages a wider range of motion so as to help stretch as many muscles as possible. An adjustable pillow is also included to provide the ability to find the most suitable position for each person with different heights.
- Optimum Decompression Surface of the bed ensures less friction, allows the body to slide smoothly and not suffer compression.
- While other products usually use nylon and vinyl beds, this product applies a plastic-injection molded construction which resists wear and tear better making this one of the more durable and longer lasting tables available. The surface is easy to clean, which keeps a polished appearance for many years.
- Pre-Set Rotation Control allows people to pre-determine the angles of inversion.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: With theTeeter 550, users no longer have to bear the annoyance from squeaking and rattling noises thanks to the assistance of de-ratter (yes thats a word) knob and specialized pivot bearings.
- Product Dimensions: 49 x 30 x 8 inches; weighs 69 pounds and supports users up to 300 pounds.
- Security is always of the essence for any product of Teeter Hang Ups. In this product, some features are added and upgraded to ensure the best safety for customers:
- Ankle Comfort Dial™ can be adjusted to match different sizes of foot so the ankle clamps can hold the foot tightly while users perform the inversion tasks.
- Stable Base and additional floor protection minimize the possibility of sliding on the ground by increasing the A-frame base by 20%.
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel also add more security to the device.
Engineering tests have proven the accuracy of Teeter inversion tables among many other brands, Teeter inversion tables are the most exactly balanced to provide controlled lockout in full inversion.
Teeter Hang Ups offers a 5-year warranty which is beyond industry standards; if you are looking for the table or brand with the longest warranty then this is the table for you.
Customer Reviews of the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table?
The construction is sturdy and well built but is also easy to assemble. And it is also easy to personalize with accessories like gravity boots, vibration cushions and stretch traction handles. Another unique point is a long (5 years) warranty which is difficult to find in other brands. Combined with phenomenal effectiveness of the product the, Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table is a great deal if your serious about inversion therapy.
Some people may find the product to be quite heavy for them who are suffering from back pain, so they may have to rely in the support of others to fold the table up and move the machine to storage. Sometimes people may feel that their feet are held too tightly, while they are in the full inversion but it is possibly just because they need extra time to get used to the inversion. You can also purchase inversion boots or wear thick socks to help minimize the discomfort.
Right now on Amazon the Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table is available at $291.65 & FREE Shipping.
To conclude, Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table is a good option for anyone who is serious about buying a high quality table with a great warranty. Compared with other brands, the Teeter table is more expensive however the quality construction and longer lasting warranty are two compelling features.