Teeter Hang Ups equipment features extraordinary fitness equipment from the experience and vision of its proprietors through a host of affiliates throughout North America. Teeter Hang Ups is known all over the world for affordable fitness, stretching and training equipment that adheres to time-tested, athletic standards. While Teeter provides standard workout set-ups that are perfect for the traditional gym, it also provides equipment for the versatile and forward-thinking fitness trainer or gym member. This company’s newest pieces of equipment are sturdy enough for the gym, yet affordable and perfect for home use. Here are some of the exercises that can be performed with it.
One of the representative fitness equipment models featured is the Teeter Hang Ups Dex II Decompression and Extension Machine. The Dex II is a power chair which features the best design for home health equipment. For those looking for a true Inversion Table you can find reviews of Teeter Inversion Tables here.
Key Features of The Teeter Hang Ups Dex II:
- 300 lb user capacity
- Traction handles
- Custom settings
- Leverage grips
- Sturdy solid steel tubular construction
- Wide and ergonomic foam seat with back support
- Comfortable ankle-level grips
- Complex skeletal design to maximize safety and ability to withstand years of use
- Reinforced floor grips to stabilize the entire machine.
The Teeter Hang Ups Dex II can initially appear to be a complex exercise and therapeutic machine. In fact, it is much simpler to use than other devices and produces more noticeable results. The system of steel tubing and machine joints look complicated, but they are not.
Therapeutic Benefits of the Dex II
Simply sit on the foam seat, position the legs and begin to experience gravity-assisted fitness. The tubular design with wide supports make this a great exerciser for indoor and outdoor use. The fluid motion of the Dex II construction makes working out and decompressing the spine and hips a noticeably positive activity. Long-term users of the Teeter Hang Ups Dex II exercise platform notice good results. Great effort in manufacturing equals amazing and lasting results for those who consistently use the Dex II. Read about the benefits of inversion therapy here.
- Teeters’ famous 5 year warranty
- 85% of reviews on Amazon are 4 stars or higher
- Very strong construction ensures many years of use
- Very easy to assemble – 20 minutes or less
- Premium padding so exercising is comfortable
- Can be used for decompression as well as back strengthening
- Not as many adjustment options as other tables
- Not ideal for very short people or very tall people
- Not a “true” inversion table
Price and Warranty:
On Amazon the Teeter Hang Ups Dex II is now available at $369.00, saving you $110.00 off the original price. Shipping is FREE. The Teeter Hang Ups Dex II has a 5-year warranty. Teeter Hang Ups Dex II is suitable for people who want to experience inversion therapy, but would also enjoy the strength training capabilities the Dex II offers.
If you have a question or want to leave your own review please do so in the comments section below.