The Inversion Table Pro is the perfect answer for people who want good value for their money without sacrificing quality. While the product has a very long name the build quality and features make this a standout table. The relatively cheap price of this product also make it appealing; and it is ideal for people undergoing therapy and seeking comfort and relief from lower back pain. Here is our guide to selecting the best inversion table.
By switching to inversion therapy, you can soothe discomfort of your lower back and soothe the pressure on your discs and nerves. This permits your discs to recuperate and regain the lost moisture and to come back to their original form. Find out more about the benefits of inversion therapy here. With the help of this inversion table, you can increase the blood flow to your lower spine, build the body’s adaptability, and develop good posture.
- Flexible user heights can be adjusted from 4’10” – 6′ 6″
- Weight capacity is 300lbs Max
- The width of the table is 18″ 3 equipped with roller hinges for greater velocity and control.
- Table folds conveniently for easy storage
- Heavy duty and all stainless steel finish
- Nylon soft pads (easily removable)
This inversion table reduces back stress problems. It also helps stimulate blood stimulation and eliminate compression fatigue. It also lessens back and neck pain and at the same time makes the body flexible. People who have coronary illness, hypertension, eye infections, (for example, glaucoma) or are pregnant are at high risk for problems identified with invasion therapy and should consult with their medical specialists first. Such individuals would need to advance gradually, beginning at light levels of therapy.
- 1 year product guarantee even on parts
- Robust item, reasonably priced and magnificent quality
- Assembly takes about an hour to accomplish
- It might be stored away in two pieces when not being used and reconnecting is worry- free.
- Padded lower leg clamps holds client in one spot (making the therapy more comfortable)
- 160 customer reviews with an average of 4.4 stars
- Made in China (Still quality construction but not made in the united states like Ironman Inversion tables)
- No replacement parts readily available
- Safety straps at the bottom slips when not tied securely
- Warranty is not at long as Teeter’s
Price and Warranty
As of this writing is is available on Amazon for 30% off from its original price of. You need not worry of the shipping cost for this sturdy inversion table because you can request for the free delivery option with no additional cost. It comes with a one year warranty on parts and the entire product.