By using inversion therapy, you can soothe the discomfort in your lower back and relieve pressure on your discs and nerves. This permits your discs to regain lost fluid, recuperate and come back to their original form. With the help of an inversion table, you can also increase blood flow and develop good posture.
Find out more about the benefits of inversion therapy here.
About the Pro Deluxe Fitness Chiropractic Table Exercise Back Reflexology
The Pro Deluxe Fitness Chiropractic Table is the perfect answer for people who want good value for their money without sacrificing quality. While the product has a very long name the build, quality and features make this a standout table. The relatively cheap price of this product also makes it appealing. It is ideal for people undergoing therapy and seeking comfort and relief from lower back pain.
(If you would like additional help making your inversion machine decisions, here is our guide to selecting the best inversion table or chair for you.)
- Flexible user heights can be adjusted from 4’10” – 6′ 6″
- Weight capacity is 300lbs Max
- The dimensions of the table are 46.5L x 26.5W x 42.5 H
- Equipped with 3 roller hinges for greater ankle comfort
- Table folds conveniently for easy storage
- Heavy duty and all stainless steel finish
- Nylon soft pads (easily removable)
- 1 year product guarantee even on parts
- Robust item, reasonably priced with magnificent quality
- Assembly takes about an hour to accomplish
- It can be stored away in two pieces when not being used and reconnecting is worry- free.
- Padded lower leg clamps holds client in one spot (making the therapy more comfortable)
- 380 customer reviews with an average of 4.3 stars
- Made in China (quality construction but not made in the United States like Ironman Inversion tables)
- No replacement parts readily available
- Safety straps at the bottom slips when not tied securely
- Warranty is not at long as Teeter’s
Cost and Warranty
As of this writing free shipping is offered. It comes with a one year warranty.
People who have coronary illness, hypertension, eye problems (glaucoma, infection, etc.) or are pregnant are at high risk for problems identified with invasion therapy and should consult with their medical specialists first. Such individuals, with their physician’s approval, would need to advance gradually, beginning at light levels of therapy.