Key Benefits of this product?
- Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table help users in reducing back pain and fatigue as well as increasing blood circulation.
- Advanced FIR heat technology which was proven to have strongly therapeutic benefit strengthens overall effect of the product. Ultra-thin carbon fiber heating elements in backrest are the secrets of FIR, which produce a gentle, well-circulated heat that comforts your muscles and wipes away tension.
- To help you experience a full inversion at 180 degrees, with 3 starting positions; the whole design aids you in stretching and moving while doing invertion exercises which provides a soothing circulation flow through your body. The remote control with LEDs will help you easily set the temperature up to 140 degree F while you are on the table.
- Ironman IFT 4000 guaranty super security with extra-long safety handles, molded ankle cushions and the tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers are standard features on this table.
- Support users up to 350 lbs and has a height adjustment from 4’9″ to 6’6″.
- Dimensions: 51 x 29 x 9 inches; weight: 75 pounds; shipping weight: 82 pounds.
Pros and Cons Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
Being one of the most well-made, newly designed inversion tables, The IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table did satisfy the expectation of many customers. The whole design is very sturdy but it is extremely easy to assemble with normal household tools like a screwdriver, thanks to the very detailed instruction manual which is illustrated with many high quality pictures. A huge advantage that the Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table review has compared with other tables is the FIR technology. Users noticed that not only some small areas but the whole surface is filled with heat in a short amount of time, so you will not have to wait for the table to warm up The infrared heat is one of the most important factors that makes the IFT 4000 stand out from others and justifies its higher price when compared to other inversion tables.
However, there are some improvements that could be made to this product. The foot cuffs seem to be a little bit unpleasant because it still causes minor pain while people are hanging upside down, but this is the same problem as any other inversion table product. Thick socks or inversion boots will help reduce the discomfort.
Currently the table is only $277.98, which means you are saving over $221.00, you will have an Ironman IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table shipped straight to your home at no extra cost.
This is one of the better inversion tables with a higher price that is justified by the infrared heat and other features.