About the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table
The ATIS 1000 AB inversion table is equipped with a solid oval tubing steel finish and has a substantial nylon backrest with a comfortable vinyl pad. The backrest is comfortable yet tough, while the pillow gives adequate support to the head. Most importantly, the table is easy to invert. As your arms go up, your body progressively inverts to the selected angle. The Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table can fully invert for abdominal and core training.
Features and Specifications:
- A combination table that can ease back pain as well as train your abdominal muscles.
- Can invert to a full 180 degrees.
- Solid and wide oval tubing steel frame.
- Sturdy nylon backrest.
- Cup holder for phone, glasses, etc.
- Memory foam vinyl-covered pillow.
- 10 locking positions.
- Tough, rubberized non-slip floor stabilizers.
- Adjustable to accommodate heights up to 6′ 6″.
- Supports body weight up to 300 pounds.
- Assembled dimensions – 26 W x 62 H x 49 D.
- Easily folds.
- Weight – 76 pounds.
- Strong and sturdy with large, non-skid feet.
- Handrails on the sides are long and accessible for assisting you into an upright position.
- Comfortable ankle clamps.
- Very smooth incline rotation.
- 30 minutes to assemble.
- Assembly instructions are a little difficult to interpret.
- Tall and bulky when folded.
- Heavy table to move.
- The adjustable locking rod can stick – lubricate the adjustable locking rod.
Also, check out our most popular Ironman inversion table review.
If you have a question or want to leave your own review please feel free to do so in the comments section below.
Read about the benefits of inversion therapy here.
*People who have a coronary illness, hypertension, eye problems (glaucoma, infection, etc.) or are pregnant are at high risk for problems identified with invasion therapy and should consult with their medical specialists first. Such individuals, with their physician’s approval, would need to advance gradually, beginning at light levels of therapy.