Inversion therapy is believed to benefit people in stretching muscles, relieving stress, increasing blood circulation through the whole body and so, in general, improving people’s health conditions. Among many brands in the industry of providing inversion devices, Teeter is famous for its durable, long-lasting and effective equipment which define Teeter as the leader in this particular field of health care service. Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System is a product of Teeter Hang Ups, which is one of the most well known makers of inversion therapy equipment.
Double bar system helps in mounting and dismounting by creating two small, easy steps so that the users will get in the right position and can let go of the bar to be fully inverted. The simple but effective design places the user out and above the door for a full range of motion and extra height.
- The gravity boots are attached in this particular product and fits most foot sizes. Super soft foam liners in the gravity boot provide maximum cushioning while evenly distributing the load to avoid too much compression on one point. The boot shell is made from Dupont Hytrel material which is comfortable and durable nevertheless lightweight. Calf loops hold your legs tightly to create a two-degree knee bend that can reduce load on knee joints and the top of your foot. Dual self locking ratchet buckles ensure the best security while doing inversion exercises.
- Ergonomic foam hand grips assist in dismounting and mounting, provide great comfort as well as security and are especially a great grip for chin ups.
- Locking brackets can be installed to any standard wooden door frame with screws and are made so they don’t interfere with door operation. They are quick-disconnect so users can easily unlock the system for storage. The whole system is simple, convenient and does not take too much space for storage.
- Door savers protect the door frame from being damaged during use.
- This product has a high-quality finish that is powder coated to resist being scratched.
- This product support user’s weight up to 250 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 33 x 25 x 8 in
- Product weight: 23 lbs
- It is covered by a five-year warranty.
- It is very easy to assemble by following the instructions.
- The door frame is sturdy and tough once the user gets it assembled right. The system functions without creaking or crackling sounds while the user is on and doing excercises.
- It can be used for multi-workouts: and you can use it for strengthening your abs and dong chin-ups, and bag work.
- And it provides great therapeutic help in relieving pain and stretching muscles.
- The simple design sometimes makes users feel that it lacks security. However, secure gadgets are there to protect you, and this product was claimed to meet all UL safety requirements so you should not be afraid of using it.
- The double bar system is at first quite hard to get on. Some people find it difficult to find way to hang their feet over their head to get to the next step before turning into the inversion posture. This problem will be solved after you use it a few times because it is just about getting used to the equipment. Ultimately though older users may not want to use this product as is not as easy to use as a true inversion table.
- This item is produced by Teeter, which is the leading company in this industry in the current market so the price is relatively high in comparison to other inversion devices.
Price and Purchase:
This product is now available on Amazon at $159.00 and free shipping. The current price is 43% lower than the retail price.
The instructional DVD and 90-page book ‘Better Back, Better Body’ is included in the item. You can also be benefited a lot by the 30-day money-back guarantee ensuring you can receive a refund if you found the item not suitable for you and return it within 30 days.
In conclusion, Teeter Hang Ups EZ-Up Inversion System is a good option for younger people who want to have inversion experience regularly without spending too much money on a gym membership As it comes from Teeter, you can trust in its effectiveness and durability.