In recent years, the inversion table has become a popular item in the fitness industry. One of the premium inversion tables currently is the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table which has many high end features. These features do come at a cost; however for those looking for one of the best and highest rated Inversion Tables around this is one of the best choices. Also this table supports up to 600 pounds guaranteeing almost anyone can use it.
- Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table uses inversion therapy to stretch spine and back muscles to achieve relaxation.
- Traditional and inverted positions to allow maximum (5 preset angles) flexibility. (Can be used for inverted massage treatment)
- 600 pound weight limit. Can accommodate heights from 4ft 10in to 6ft. 9in.
- Safety strap allows user to control inverting angles better; safety lock keeps the table stand in one position while not being used.
- Has (locking) wheels for easy mobility/storage
- Product Dimensions: 45in length x 29in wide x 71in high. Weight: 90 pounds.
This product exploits the therapeutic benefits of doing inversion exercises. All you have to do is just to lie on the bed pad, reach your arms over your head and let your body move slowly to the full inverting angles.Don’t forget that there are 5 preset angles to allow a maximum range of inversion angles. This therapy is believed to help people release back pain, elongate the spine and improve circulation. Experts advised that spending 10 minutes everyday with this therapy is a good way to reduce muscle pain and stress and to get additional health benefits. As with any exercise program you should consult your doctor before beginning any exercise regime.
- As this is a premium inversion chair with 89% of reviewers on amazon giving it 5 stars you know you will be getting a high quality product.
- The fact that is can accommodate virtually any human being no matter the height or weight means that anyone can use it and receive the benefits of inversion therapy.
- Premium Ankle bracelet and thigh support
- Can be used by massage therapists for inverted massage therapy as well.
- Easy storage with locking wheels.
- Premium price although this is offset by many of the features that other inversion tables do not have.
- Although it has wheels it can be difficult to move as it is heavier than most inversion tables.
- If premium features and the increased height and weight limit are not important to you it is hard to justify the extra cost.
Price and Warranty
On Amazon the Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is now available at $799.00, which you have saved $100.00 from the original price. You can also ask to have this product shipped freely to your house with no extra costs.
The Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table has a 1-year frame and a 90-days parts warranty if it is used under normal conditions.
In conclusion, Health Mark Pro Max Inversion Table is suitable for people who want to experience inversion therapy and are willing to pay extra for the premium features. Certainly not a bargain however the quality and feature set is unsurpassed.
If you have a question or want to leave your own review please do so in the comments section below.