The Health Mark Pro Inversion Chair allows you to start your inversion therapy from a seated position which is different than traditional inversion tables. The Health Mark Chair is designed in such a way to help the lower legs stretch out along with the hip, and knees, yet still get the true benefits of inversion therapy. It comes attached with a lap sash for additional security when you tip it upside down that helps keep you securely in place; however this chair will only invert up to 70 degrees.
The Health Mark Pro helps alleviate pressure and decrease spinal squeezing by essentially taking a seat and lying back. While the basic treatment of every back pain can run from surgery or massage therapy to stretch and relax the shallow muscles of the spinal column, this chair can help reduce lower back pain. A daily use of the inversion chair will accomplishing the following ; lower the decompression pressure on the spine made by the day by day undertakings of strolling, running, standing and sitting. You can find our guide on inversion tables here.
The therapeutic benefits of this inversion chair are very similar to inversion tables; the main appeal is that you are able to start your inversion from a seated position; while with a traditional table you start from a standing position and then rotate back. Starting from a seated position allows you to feel more secure which if you are new to inversion may be the best way to start. You can read more about the therapeutic benefits of inversion tables here.
- Durable padding and covered wooden backboard and stainless steel outline.
- Manual adjustments for the inversion chair as the patient is seated in comfort.
- 70-degree adjustable range of inversion.
- Shaped handles for included solace and an attached lap belt.
- Supports clients with a height scope of 4 feet 8 inches to 6 feet 6 inches.
- 300-pound weight limit
- Stretching is more focused on the back and not on the lower leg and ankles.
- Easy to assemble, use, and take apart if you need to be mobile and bring along the chair with you.
- Heavy duty and made of high quality all metal materials.
- Easy to maneuver than a true inversion table.
- Health Mark Pro is an excellent manufacturer that has been around for a long time.
- 4.5 out of 5 stars on Amazon
- Hard to adjust straps and belt.
- Parts to assemble are not properly marked.
- Not a true inversion table
- Can only invert up to 70 degrees
Price and Warranty:
This inversion chair is now available at Amazon for 13% off the regular price. Free shipping is included but may require 1- 2 days of processing before delivery. A one year warranty on parts and accessories is included which while adequate is not as good as the Teeter Inversion tables.
You can also find our review of the Body Power Inversion chair here which is another great choice.